It’s been 7 weeks since we launched The Healing Power of ART & ARTISTS website and its time to toot our own horn with some positive art news stories for the week. Since our inception we have attracted an intelligent, loyal and engaged audience. The average person views 30 pages and spends around 24 minutes in our world of art and artists. We receive positive feedback in many emails and new subscribers every day.
Apparently you really like to hangout here and I don’t blame you. We have covered a wealth of subjects in less than two months. From museum programs for the sight impaired, to the importance of art in education, how art effects the brain, the power of masks, art in hospitals, artists who are helping charities, art and mental illness, how Matisse found his second life through art, inspirational stories about Frida Kahlo andChuck Close, inspirational quotes about art, and so much more.
Find out what we discovered about you and fellow visitors…
A Few Popular Pages
* The most visited page overall is The Artists Directory. That delights us because we aim to be the best resource of visual artists who create healing art.
* The most popular recent articles are: Artist Diane Burko Raises Awareness About Climate Destruction by Mary Lou Dauray; and my article “What is Art Therapy?” — two of the many important subjects that motivated us to launch this website.
* You also enjoyed “The Healing Power of Art Exhibition”, which is about our outstanding project on the Manhattan Arts International website. The best online exhibition on the subject, it features extraordinary art images and profound artist’s statements by 43 artists from around the world.
* A lot of hits went to “Famous Artists Who Reclaimed Their Artistic Vision”, an example of our cherished inspirational articles available on our website.
* Trailing close behind are “Unique Opportunities For Artists” — which lets me know, artists, you enjoy coming here to find specific venues for your artwork that you don’t find elsewhere.
In statistics, emails and comments you are telling us the most positive art news of all — that we’re on the right track and providing a positive and valuable online experience.
How to Use This Site
We provide several features to make sure your time spent here is pleasurable and productive.
* If you know what you are searching for enter the keyword in the search box at the top right side of any page.
* Enjoy viewing the slide show on the top right side that will take you to different sections on the site.
* Scroll and scan the selection of articles on the left side and right sidebar. Each time you visit or refresh your browser the selections change.
* Do you have a favorite writer on The Healing Power of ART & ARTISTS? Simple search their name and you’ll arrive at a directory of their articles.
Thank you for visiting. Your feedback is welcome.